Open source mailserver

ShaunM [MailShield] smcguane at mailshield.com.au
Mon May 8 16:35:36 IST 2006

Glen,

I didn’t know you were the sheriff on this list. I did know that it was a
mistake so I sorted it out.

Anyway I was not sure what program was to be at fault. I know Steve from fsl

has been on this list from time to time so I thought I would take a chance
and ask here in case.

It was a mistake to hit reply on your thread ... sorry for the hijacking
anyway back on topic now.

Thanks
Shaun