Submitting phishing reports (with Postfix)

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at lshtm.ac.uk
Mon May 8 13:11:21 IST 2006

Hello all...

As with most people, we see a reasonable
amount of Phishing scams from one day to the next.

ClamAV spots a fair few, which end up
quarantined and then (as I'm using Postfix)
stored as Postfix queue files.

This method is fine for resubmitting to the
'intended' recipient, but I quite fancy occasionally
reporting some of the worse offenders.

My questions are:

- are there any 'central' antiphishing sites I can
point any report at (I've seen millersmiles.co.uk, for instance)

- how to extract something from the Postfix queue
file to send and then fire off from the box itself
(thereby avoiding the content filtering).

postcat xxxxx > file
reallly includes a lot of stuff I shouldn't be sending on to anyone
else.

Is anyone doing this?