MailScanner.conf

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 4 10:54:51 IST 2006

Hi,

I am just upgrading to the latest stable version 4.53.7.

Working my way through the new MailScanner.conf file I noticed the
comment at the top about the ability to use scaling suffixes on numbers.
  This comment says that this feature was added in version 4.54!

Should the comment be fixed?

--
Anthony Peacock
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new