{Spam?} Re: Changin MX machine to it's own, recommendations please...

Rob Morin rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed May 3 21:18:00 IST 2006

I understand about what is said here, but i wanted to know if putting
that in IP in the list like in the example would just let the email
bypass scanning via MS or would it still run clam and SA and then notice
its white listed....

Basically only scan email coming from localhost, anything else do not
scan for spam or virus at all, as i can tell postfix to accept email
only from a specific source and no where else.... so i would accept
email only from this 1 IP and reject everything else....

My apologies if i have upset or irritated anyone, or if i have not made
myself clear....

Rob Morin
Dido InterNet Inc.
Montreal, Canada