mail loops

Erik van der Leun evanderleun at hal9000.nl
Wed May 3 20:30:47 IST 2006

Alas... this change didn't make any difference.

hal9000 mqueue # MailScanner --debug
In Debugging mode, not forking...
Ignore errors about failing to find EOCD signature
Undefined subroutine &Filesys::DF::df called at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 1663.
hal9000 mqueue #

this is copied from the CPAN interface (yet, I did install the perl
module using Gentoo's Portage, which
I prefer to do)

    DESCRIPTION  Disk free based on Filesys::Statvfs
    CPAN_USERID  IGUTHRIE (Ian Guthrie <IGuthrie at aol.com>)
    CPAN_VERSION 0.75
    CPAN_FILE    I/IG/IGUTHRIE/Filesys-Statvfs_Statfs_Df-0.75.tar.gz
    DSLI_STATUS  Rdpr (released,developer,perl,references+ties)
    MANPAGE      Filesys::DiskSpace - Perl df
    INST_FILE    /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/Filesys/Df.pm
    INST_VERSION 0.05

I'm not overly familiar with perl...
could anybody give me tips on how to debug this problem?