updates_spamassassin_org.cf ??

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Wed May 3 18:40:55 IST 2006

Jeff

No - the sa-updates creates a new dir with new and existing rules for your
version...changing the MailScanner line..

SpamAssassin Local State Dir = /var/lib

will make MS see the updated rulesets. HOWEVER it would seem that you have
to have run sa-update BEFORE you make this change otherwise MS doesn't see
the 'original' rules in /usr/local/share/spamassassin and your spam
detection will down the pan.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator