metric version of 1000?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:06:14 IST 2006

On 03/05/06, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> Kevin Miller spake the following on 5/2/2006 11:38 AM:
> > Julian Field wrote:
> >>
> >> Religious discussion detected!
> >> Woop! Woop! Woop!

> > Yeah.  Now about this top-posting thing...
> > ;-)
> >

> > ...Kevin
> Julian is root! He can top, middle, bottom, or sideways post as he sees the need!
>
> All hail root!!!

Did this thread just turn from moderately non-interresting to ... ridiculous?:-)

.... I'm sorry I ever said anything... Perhaps it'll go away if I do a
"public crying session" kind of like japanese corporate execs used to
do when the market dipped.... "It's all my fault, bwahhh, I'm sooo
baaad, *sniffle*, Ok, next on the agenda...".... Nah, that's
silly....:-)

Now,
if ($root == "king) {
 $me = "jester, with fools hat and all... or what?";
} else {
 &gofigure();
}
--