MailScanner ANNOUNCE: stable 4.53.6 released

Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem root at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Tue May 2 15:17:38 IST 2006

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 02:26:59PM -0600, Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem wrote:
> On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 11:37:09AM -0700, Scott Silva wrote:
> > Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem
> > spake the following on 5/1/2006 11:13 AM:
> > > On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 06:47:04PM +0100, Julian Field wrote:
> > Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem
> > spake the following on 5/1/2006 11:13 AM:

> > > Don't run out of Disk Space??
> > >
> > > Can we have an explanation?
> > That module reports on file system usage. MailScanner must use it to make sure
> > there is adequate space before it does some options.
> >

> Got you.  Why not use /tmp?

Julian, As per your suggestion, I have been in contact with the
Filesys-Statvfs_Statfs_Df developers.

Just to let you know users of BsdOS 4.3.X and FreeBSD 4.X
do not have sys/statvfs.h on their system.  I had to nick the necessary files
from a FreeBSD 5.X Box.

I will let you know of the progress.

believed to be clean.