metric version of 1000?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:35:43 IST 2006

Could

On 02/05/06, James Gray <james at grayonline.id.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 May 2006 06:58 pm, Glenn Steen wrote:
>
> > Why are you all "upset" about this?
>
> Are you replying to me?  Or Jeff Earickson?  Three things:

Jeff more probably than not... The citation marks could have been more
prominent too:-).

> 1. I was reinforcing Julian's choice of using base-10 instead of base-2
>    multipliers.  I AGREE WITH JULIAN.

Yes. No need to shout.

> 2. I didn't mention anything about hard drive.

No you didn't. It was mentioned earlier, and I was too lazy to rifle
through my mails for that particular one. Sorry.

> 3. I'm not bent out of shape about this.

Rightly so. As said, I could have been clearer on the ... "tone"... of the mail.

--
-- Glenn