mail loops

Erik van der Leun evanderleun at hal9000.nl
Mon May 1 15:13:13 IST 2006

Outgoing mail does not appear to have a problem, logically...

I restarted MailScanner to be able to send the mail, and retried debugging
mode while MailScanner was still on Air:

In Debugging mode, not forking...
Ignore errors about failing to find EOCD signature
Undefined subroutine &MailScanner::Message::df called at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 1663.

This was the only output I got...
Might be it though...

I'm downgrading again for now, as I do need mailflow :)