mail loops

Erik van der Leun evanderleun at hal9000.nl
Mon May 1 12:22:55 IST 2006

Hi,

I've already sent a (mild) warming for gentoo users on the latest stable
release of MailScanner (the filename of Df.pm will be different if you
use portage to install this perl module), but I didn't even get my MailScanner
to work properly after the upgrade.

Mail was checked for spam, I got a message the Virusscanning got started, but
the first message after that, was the number of messages found in the queue
and it kept on looping like this.

Mail was accepted, but not delivered...
I didn't take a lot time to investigate as I simply don't have it available
at the moment. I downgraded and the problem was solved.

Did anybody have similar experiences?

Kind regards,
Erik van der Leun