Single MailScanner with Multiple Domain

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 13:18:41 IST 2006

On 30/03/06, Ishukor <ishukor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks You for the quick answer everybody, Currently running MaiScanner
> 4.51.4 on
> Fedora Core 4 with postfix as a gateway mode for my exchange, Certainly
> a little help on configuring postfix for multiple domain will help me a lot.
>
> Thanks Again Guys.

If you relay them all, it's just a question of setting your
relay_domains correctly (and possibly transport map too, depending on
if your MS host is the MX for the domains....). Oh, and see to it that
all "trusted" servers/clients are covered by your mynetworks.
Remember to make sure that you update your relay_recipient_map
setting/method of generating it, so that you don't start accepting
mail for unknown recipients.

If you need go "virtual", that's another thing though:-).

--
-- Glenn