Single MailScanner with Multiple Domain

Greg Borders gborders at jlewiscooper.com
Wed Mar 29 22:25:53 IST 2006

If your MTA can receive it, Mailscanner will scan it.  I've got 3
domains on mine. Works fine, just had to set up some configuration files
in my sendmail system. Specifically the /etc/mail/local-host-names is a
good start to define them all on one box.  Of course a lot depends on
the MTA you use, and if you are using it only as a gateway for another
server, versus delivering to the local unix mail boxes, then you might
need to adjust some alias files or virtual user tables.

Bottom line is it's do-able!

Greg Borders
Sys. Admin.
JLC Co.

--
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the

believed to be clean.