Quarantine all email

Yusuf Ahmed Yusuf.Ahmed at aot.com.au
Tue Mar 28 07:28:30 IST 2006

Hi there,

I remember changing something so that all email (clean and marked as
spam etc) is stored in quarantine. I have this set up on one mailscanner
box and want to do the same for a new box I have put together. But for
the life of me I can not remember where this setting is. I have compared
mailscanner.conf and other config files between the two boxes but can't
seem to remember what it is.

Did some google searches and looked through the archives but couldn't
find what I needed. Or ...more likely..I'm completely overlooking it.
Can someone please point out what line it is and what file it is located in.

Cheers.

Yus.