Connection Timeout After 7 Download Messages

Kevin Dermody kevind at go2.ie
Mon Mar 27 11:31:30 IST 2006

Check the mail that it's getting stuck at? Is it always the same mail?

We occasionally have a problem where it will freeze on a particular
mail. It's a problem where by certain broken headers freeze outlook.
Generally they mails are spam and can just be removed which will clear
things up.

You might want to keep a copy of the mail and try see why it's breaking
things and if it can be filtered in future.

Just one possibility!

Kevin Dermody
Go2web Ltd.