Attn : Problem still not resolved with sending reports

ShaunM [MailShield] smcguane at mailshield.com.au
Mon Mar 27 04:03:15 IST 2006

Hey,

I am still having problems with mailwatch and pulling reports out and
emailing them. I have tried to get this working and I have emailed both the
mailwatch discussion group and the mailscanner discussion group. However the
close......

The error is the following

root at filter1 [/usr/mailwatch/tools]# ./quarantine_report.php

 === Generating report for xxxx type=D

 ==== Recipient e-mail address is xxxx at xxxxx.id.au
 ==== Building list for xxxxx

 ==== Found 0 quarantined e-mails

 ==== Building list for xxxxx.com.au

 ==== Found 2531 quarantined e-mails

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mailscanner/pear/Mail/mime.php on line 516

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mailscanner/pear/Mail/mime.php on line 518

 ==== Sent e-mail to xxxx at xxxxx.id.au

root at filter1 [/usr/mailwatch/tools]#

Please advise of what to do anyone?

Thanks