FW: [Scanned by Freecom.net]

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Mon Mar 27 01:20:02 IST 2006

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com
www.fsl.com

Actually I'll feel better after I write a little program that will dial
Technical Support at 08708 800100 and leave a loud prerecorded message
telling then to turn off Jason's dam? vacation every time one of these
messages hits my mailbox :) To bad he didn't leave a fax number too.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com