Whitelisting outgoing mail?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sat Mar 25 22:27:57 GMT 2006

I would like to whitelist or at least not spamcheck (but viruscheck) mail
which is delivered via SMTP AUTH, so "quasi originating" from the machine,
but not coming from 127.0.0.1 (so whitelisting localhost is mute).
Is there a way to do this? Not within MailScanner, right?

At the moment I see two external alternatives:
- send over a machine with no MailScanner
- tell to use MSA port 587 and run a different queue for it

Is the latter a proven way to do this? If so, I'd be grateful if someone
can spare me looking up what I have to do for adding another queue for
this ;-)

Other solutions?

Kai

--