Beta 4.52.1 released

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Sat Mar 25 22:11:14 GMT 2006

Julian,
That sounds like a nice improvement. I had turned off the phishing code
due to false positives with it, but will give it a shot with "Use
Stricter Phishing Net = no".

If I have Phishing Modify Subject = no, and Highlight Phishing Fraud =
no, what does MailScanner do when it finds a phishing attempt? I'm
hoping the answer is "nothing but log it", so that I can use this
configuration for testing.

Thanks,
Ken A
Pacific.Net