Sendmail Upgrade, other problem

Paul Houselander housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 10:39:07 GMT 2006

Could be the same problem I posted about this morning.

Check your maillog - do a grep for "locktype"

If its says "flock" you need to change the "Lock Type" directive in
MailScanner.conf

Change it to

Lock Type = posix

8.13 uses posix and according to the comments in the conf 8.12 and older
used flock.

Paul