Problem on whitelist/blacklist rules

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Mar 23 13:53:17 GMT 2006

Yes, that's right. Just add the sender to the blacklist file.

The last line should be the default line in both files. I've seen different opinions on where it can be placed, but I always thought the lists were a "first find" type search-and-match, so the default makes sense at the end.

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers