Sendmail Vulnerability: critical

Rob Poe rpoe at plattesheriff.org
Wed Mar 22 19:51:36 GMT 2006

I ran a yum update, got the new sendmail rpms (and 4.3, i think too for
our 4.3 boxen) .. looks like centos was right on it..

>>> steve.swaney at fsl.com 3/22/2006 1:16:54 PM >>>
Ugo,

 Right now we can only update red hat systems that are registered to
run
up2date.

I'll leep and eye out for the CentOS patches and I'll build a new
sendmail-8.13.6 rpms for The 3.0 systems we've updated to
sendmail-8.13.x.

More to follow,

Steve

Stephen Swaney