Sendmail Vulnerability: critical

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Wed Mar 22 19:23:39 GMT 2006

Hello,
    I'm extremely concerned about this sendmail vulnerability, i've heard of
it now through this forum and on a FreeBSD security list. The fbsd boxes i'm
not concerned with, we don't use sendmail on them, but on an rh9, and two
fc3 boxes we do use sendmail from rpm's along with MailScanner. I did not
set this up, and i am not a sendmail guru, and i'm concerned that correcting
this issue maybreak functionality for customers. Any updated rpms i'd
appreciate.
Thanks.
Dave.