Spamassassin 3.1.1

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 09:16:47 GMT 2006

Further to my previous, I have now reinstalled SpamAssassin (and ClamAV)
from Julian's package and the new --lint now mentions a typo in one of my
rules (extra space!). Fixing this (and reinstalling) has made most of the
other errors go away, except for the following:

[15709] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: razor_config
/var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin

This refers to a line in /etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf...

razor_config /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin

Yes, we are running razor - at least I installed it about a year ago and
I've had no problems since. If I look in /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin
all I can see is 4 bayes files - is something (now!?) missing?

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks