Spamassassin 3.1.1

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Mar 15 15:58:07 GMT 2006

Ditto here. It's an easy upgrade from 3.0.1 and I didn't see that any
changes were necessary to the existing configuration but the UPGRADE file
only referred to SpamAssassin 3.0.1.

The Changes file seem to show many, many "fixes" but I can't find
documentation that parallels Julian's really complete Change Logs :(

Anyone know of any major improvements or added functionally in 3.1.1?

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.