datfiles {OCVC Scanned}

Trevor Allett tallett at ocvc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 15:26:04 GMT 2006

Hi list,
I have been left a mailscanner server. It keeps filling up with dat files (/usr/local/uvscan/datfiles/44xx/) 270 directories, each weighing in at 8MB or so. Am I right in assuming I can delete these as they are old datfiles from MacAfee. And that I can delete all but the latest. The hard drive gets filled up in a matter of a week or so...
Cheers for the help

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trevor Allett
IT Services, Banbury Campus
Oxford and Cherwell Valley College
Phone 50350

--
Notice: The contents of this message are confidential and
may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended

This message has been scanned at the Oxford and Cherwell Valley
College email gateway using MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info)
and is believed to be free of viruses and dangerous content.
You are advised, however, to carry out your own checks before
opening any attachment(s).