HTML image only spam and OCR

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Fri Mar 10 23:05:48 GMT 2006

Why not use a checksum of the image attached, assuming the spammers
don't customize images for each recipient, you should be able to use
DCC, razor, pyzor type approach to block these if you just look at the
.gif attachments separate from the bayes poison. You'd probably FP on
some commonly used 'stationary' if you aren't careful though. The
MailScanner custom scanner interface is an ideal place to plug in such a
thing.

Ken
Pacific.Net