Older version and huge problem

Darren Walker darren at torsion.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 14:32:07 GMT 2006

HI Richard,

I have given in - basically I tried the latest version and just worked back
from there until I managed to get one to work- all the versions are on the
download page, so they were quite easy to work back from.

Im sure that somehow we managed to get v4 working on it before the problem
but I just cant work out how we did it and I cant afford to spend any more
time on it.

Thanks for your all your help - I managed to find an old copy of f-prot and
installed that along with version 3.27. It seems to be working but it wont
scan inside any zip files- which is a bit of a problem, but beggars cant be
choosers...

Thanks once again

Darren