Older version and huge problem

Darren Walker darren at torsion.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 11:38:46 GMT 2006

Hi Julian,

Thanks for your response. I fully understand that it is an old piece of kit,
unfortunately convincing a client is sometimes more difficult, when they
expect things to run for ever. I also fully understand that you can't
support version 3 too.

Could you tell me if it is at least scanning the files properly and removing
viruses that it is aware of? - or is it just going through the motions?

Thanks

Darren