{Spam?} Errors in PHISHING file on my server...

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 03:43:03 GMT 2006

Please note this is before I started playing with them!

I notice that my phishing file has some errors in it... from the past... and I am just letting you know... just in case they have appeared on other systems... looks like the update program may have gone potty in the past?!

--- SNIP START---

^M
#01 This file contains the list of all the sites which can be safely
#02 ignored in the "phishing fraud" checks.
--- SNIP END---

### THEN FURTHER DOWN ###

--- SNIP START---
*.workopolis.com
*.xerox.com
360.ruk1.net
</HEAD></HTML>^M
<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0.1; URL=/phishing.safe.sites.conf.master">^M
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">^M
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no cache">^M
aaa.ishayafa.info
aacrapps.aacr.org
--- SNIP END---

==
=
= "A committee of one... gets things done."
=
= "It is always sunny in my life..." - Ajos1
=
= "We asked the National Association of Estate Agents for a comment,
=  but unusually for estate agents, they were lost for words." - BBC
=
=  Need help dealing with Parking Tickets, Bailiffs, Capita or NTL...
=  Call...    +44 8457 90 90 90    http://www.samaritans.org/