Yahoo suggestions

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Mar 8 13:56:43 GMT 2006

I work at a newspaper, and it seem that many vaild contributors have and use
yahoo accounts. After checking the logs, I find that about 99.9999999%
emails sent from yahoo accounts are truly spam, but there is that small
percentage that needs to get through. (Of course, these are always sent and
blocked on deadline, so they say)

My problem is that all of these yahoo mailings seem to be hit by the same
common rules like FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD and NO_REAL_NAME
and the like even though these are valid yahoo accounts. I realize that
yahoo must be doing some non-standard manipulations, but how do others deal
with this other than whitelisting accounts as I get called?

My MS is a little bit old, but do the newer versions deal with this or is
this something that will just have to be? I certainly don't want to
whitelist the entire yahoo.com domain!

Thanks

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com