(\x01)BOUNDARY_OUTLOOK Messages?

Ed Bruce ebruce at hpmich.com
Fri Mar 3 14:39:16 GMT 2006

Martin Hepworth wrote:
> Had a few of these this morning - seem to have stopped now..maybe broken
> spammer?!!?
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

I got a few today also, but I've seen this in the past. I was wondering
what they were also.

--
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use
of the named recipients(s) and may contain confidential and/or

Thank you for your cooperation.

Secure Resource, and is believed to be clean.