Phishing Safe Sites List Auto Update

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 14:05:59 GMT 2006

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Julian Field wrote:

> On 3 Mar 2006, at 13:26, Drew Marshall wrote:
>
> > I don't remember this being answered before but how often is the
> > master
> > phishing safe sites list updated? I just want to ensure that my
> > cron job
> > is set to sensible time period.
>
> Usually not more than once a week at most.

Julian: How is progress with the idea we discussed (with my "proof of
concept" demonstration) of also offering the phishing whitelist via a DNS
zone (analogous to RBL mechanisms)?

Best wishes.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:                                           Durham University     :
:                                           Durham DH1 3LE        :