Don't understand this match

Dave Strydom strydom.dave at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:42:29 GMT 2006

I gave up on this rule in my mailscanner, because i have clients
sending emails that contain like whatever.xls.zip which are legit
files, since we do about 80 000 emails a day across 3 scanning
servers, it's annoying to backtrack and release legit files that get
caught  by this rule, so i eventually removed the rule and just put
some trust in the virus scanning.

Infact i edited a whole bunch of stuff in the filename.rules.conf and
filetype.rules.conf because some of the defaults are just not suitable
in the shared hosting enviroment.

Dave