O.T. milter-link - reject phishing & spam

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Jun 30 21:13:32 IST 2006

Ken A spake the following on 6/30/2006 11:45 AM:

> Scott Silva wrote:
>> Ken A spake the following on 6/29/2006 8:27 AM:

This is what I have in my sendmail.m4 file;

FEATURE(`dnsbl',`sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org',`"550 Mail from " $&{client_addr} "
refused. Rejected - your SMTP server is listed in SBL-XBL list -- see
http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=" $&{client_addr}')

It gives a reject message, and lists the rejected IP address as resolved by
sendmail.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and