Modified Spam Report to replace the default Mailscannersimple spam report

Michael Schneider MSCHNEIDER at northweststate.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:07:36 IST 2006

Hi Martin,

I did change the org-name to NSCC instead of northweststate.edu per your earlier suggestion.  We are not running Symantec antivirus, but this is good to know.

Thanks,

Michael Schneider
Network/Systems Administrator
Northwest State Community College
22-600 State Route 34
Archbold, OH 43502-9542

Phone:  419-267-1202
Fax:       419-267-3688
Email:    mschneider at northweststate.edu

>>> martinh at solid-state-logic.com 6/29/2006 12:00:33 PM >>>
Michael

Check the . in the org-name parameter in MailScanner.conf. I know the
Symantec scanner gets really upset about it..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.