Modified Spam Report to replace the default Mailscanner simple spam report

Michael Schneider MSCHNEIDER at northweststate.edu
Thu Jun 29 16:39:03 IST 2006

I modified the Spam Action rules as indicated below (with the exception
of the High Scoring Spam Rule - they get deleted) and this worked!
Thanks so much!!  For some reason, GroupWise is still not recognizing it
properly, but I believe this to be a GroupWise issue now that I need to
look at.

Thanks for all the responses.

Michael Schneider
Network/Systems Administrator
Northwest State Community College
22-600 State Route 34
Archbold, OH 43502-9542

Phone:  419-267-1202
Fax:       419-267-3688
Email:    mschneider at northweststate.edu

>>> alex at nkpanama.com 6/29/2006 11:02:06 AM >>>
I have no spaces in my headers... But I would use the following

Non Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Flag: NO"
High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Flag: YES"
Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Flag: YES"

... to achieve the same result, without modifying languages.conf at
all.

Michael Schneider wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In the Mailscanner.conf file, there is an option to use a detailed
> report or the simple spam/not spam report that is set in
languages.conf.
>  We have Novell GroupWise 6.5 and it looks for the following header:

exceeds
> the spam threshold.  Additionally, I have set the Spam Header to:
"Spam