massive spamassassin database files (Was: RE: Users of RBL's)

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Thu Jun 29 15:26:06 IST 2006

Hi there,

Speaking of massive spamassassin-related files, my auto-whitelist files are /huge/ - in every case larger than the seen and token files by a factor of 2 or 3.  Any idea what I could be doing to keep the whitelist nice and trim as well?

  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher
/(_)\ Administrateur Système Unix
 ^ ^  Unix System Administrator

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.