MS Outlook "outbind" phishing detection

Andy Norris andy at tireswing.net
Wed Jun 28 18:28:45 IST 2006

Hi Julian,

Thanks very much for looking into this. The following is the URL in question:

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "outbind:" claiming to
be<outbind://357-000000005CEF6A851C11534490FF98239E50A7B4C4522600/www.great
circleflight.com> www.greatcircleflight.com

I will now apply the patch you sent and see how we get on.

Thank you again,

Andy Norris