Dam spam from web server nee dlimit

Rob Morin rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Jun 28 17:04:31 IST 2006

I would like to have any emails with more that 20 recipients, NOT
delivered and simply discarded from the queueu and sent to never never land!

I would lover to shoot these people that put up exploitable scripts ,
but of course they always end up being high end clients, and the powers
at be , say , just fix it and shut up....

:(

So in the end i have to deal with it!

:(

Thanks!