Insert spam reports in Quarantined mails

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Wed Jun 28 13:22:00 IST 2006

Yes, and very little...I do it myself..

In MailScanner.conf change the following settings.

SpamScore Number Instead Of Stars = yes
Detailed Spam Report = yes
Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes
Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

Should do it...

MailWatch is also very useful for this as well, as it gives a web interface
to the emails...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator