Gateway mode for Communigate Pro

Cameron B. Prince cplists at princeservices.com
Tue Jun 27 17:19:09 IST 2006

Hello,

I have a client who is having serious issues with spam and other illicit
content coming through his mail server. I have urged him to consider
MailScanner but he would prefer to continue using Communigate Pro as his
staff know the system and are comfortable with it.

What I am curious about is using MailScanner as a front end for Communigate
Pro. I have read the MAQ section about using MailScanner in gateway mode
with Exchange and Domino. Will the same configuration apply for Communigate
Pro and would it be possible to point the mailertable to a virtual host on
the same server?

Thanks,
Cameron