what happend? Report: MailScanner: No programsallowed(msg-9368-6.txt)

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Jun 26 18:32:49 IST 2006

Martin Hepworth spake the following on 6/26/2006 9:21 AM:
> Assuming there's a signature for the malware in question.
>
> I've had several emails where this test in MS has beaten the AV companies by
> hours.
There was a bagle variant just last week that my servers caught before the
signature was out. I have some very "special" users that would have opened the
gates to hell if an e-mail told them to!

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and