What is config file /etc/mail/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/rules_du_jour ?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jun 24 22:17:57 IST 2006

I believe it is the latest version of the main rules_du_jour script
that it downloads to keep your rules_du_jour script up to date.
You shouldn't have to touch any of the files in that directory, they
are just the latest copies it downloads, so that it never
accidentally puts a partially-downloaded script into the main /etc/
mail/spamassassin directory.

So just ignore it.

On Sat24 Jun 06, at 22:33, Arthur Sherman wrote:

> I never edited it before, nor I remember it liisted in docs.
> Did I miss something?
> Or is it auto configurable?
>
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/rules_du_jour
>
> Best,
>
> --
> Arthur Sherman
>
> +972-52-4878851