Error loading some perl modules on spamassassin

Rafael Vallejo rvallejo at novadevices.com
Sat Jun 24 00:29:19 IST 2006

Julian and Logan,

Thanks for the respnse unfortunatelly I can not just simply use CPAN or
any script like yours Julian because I'm embeeding this on a system that
does not have a shell prompt son on the target system I can not install
things this way,m on a normal Linux system I successfully installed
spamassassin, nut I have to copy to this device spamassassin file by
file manually, so something is missing there and need to identify it.

Julian you made an installation program, so I guess you know how to make
it low level what does it need to register copy or what ever those
moules so it knows they exists.

Hope to hear from you soon

Rafael