whitelist lint problems...

Rob Morin rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Jun 21 17:47:13 IST 2006

I fixed it , i had a duplicate entry for that path in my
spam.assassin.prefs.conf  file as pasted below

# While you can white list here but see below for a better place.
# White list addresses should be added in
#       /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/spam.whitelist.rules
# Black list addresses should be added in
#       /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/spam.blacklist.rules
# FSL Notes: we need to set the default rule for:
# Is Definitely Spam = no
# to:
#       %rules-dir/spam.blacklist.rules
# and create a default rules-dir/spam.blacklist.rules file

I commented it back out like above and all was ok....

Weird, no?

Rob Morin
Dido InterNet Inc.
Montreal, Canada