[OT] Strip attachment and add link for download

--[UxBoD]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jun 20 17:43:38 IST 2006

Hmmm, thats pretty cool Greg. Now, how about if the URL was http://example.com/pickup.php?$datenumber/$id/$filename and the script validated the To:
address from the message file.  At least then there would be some kind of validation.

Alternatively, if a ruleset could be created to execute a script when say the Max Size has been exceeded, you could inject a validation code into the
email that the recipient would need to use to access the download.

Just some thoughts.

Phil

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.