giving scores in blacklist or configuring some email ids in blacklist to be high scoring spam

ankush grover grover1711 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:50:22 IST 2006

hey friends,

How do I give scores in blacklist? For example if I am receiving mails
from a particular domain and I want to reject the mails from that
domain totally. How can I do with blacklist ?

I have defined few spammers in my list and now I don't want to receive
any mails from them. I have set High Scoring Spam Actions = delete  in
MailScanner.conf