Best way to measure sendmail queue depth?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Mon Jun 19 17:09:29 IST 2006

Absolutely. That's why I recommend running:

find /var/spool/mqueue.in -mmin +120 -exec ls -l {} \; | more

Examine the output and make sure the files are all old before you blow
things away :)

And of course you can always increase +12 to whatever you are comfortable
with.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.