Strange HI Load

Thomas Chamtieh tchamtieh at nayzak.com
Sat Jun 17 01:00:28 IST 2006

Steve,

Thanks for your insight. It's totally weird, I have 4 other server
running the same version and all identical. These were running fine
before the upgrade. When I say hi LA I'm talking about 70-85% almost
killing the server. On the other 4 servers I have, the LA never goes
above 1.7 and usually is about 0.4-0.7, and these server handle a lot
more mail that the trouble ones.

Thanks,

-Thomas